We need an API project completed. Project has already been started, with some authentication code already written and working. We also have the start of an API testing project. The API appears to be pulling data from MDF file located in APP_DATA folder, but it needs to be migrated to live SQL Server.
1. Migrate existing code to use live SQL database on server.
2. Test, understand, and document API and login security process (this process should already be written and complete). All calls to API should be authenticated.
3. Continue developing API with CRUD operations against 30 existing tables, to include searching. Document all methods.
4. Extend API to include data auditing for all tables, all data (audit tables do not exist yet).
5. Develop “activity feed” framework/process for important updates such as:
a. “User John Doe assigned you to a task”
b. “User John Doe created a new project”
c. “You changed the status of ‘Task A’ from ‘New’ to ‘In Progress.’”
6. API users are specific to a Company. All data returned must be specific to requesting company so that users of one company cannot see data for any other company.
7. API project has no UI.
8. Will provide more details and documentation to selected software developer.
9. Code shall use Bitbucket as a repository.
Please include the phrase "Go Vols" in your proposal or you will not be considered. Please provide details on similar projects you have completed.
52 freelancers are bidding on average $577 for this job
i am a lead .NET software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck
Go Vols Hi I'm c# developer with 12 yeas experience on .net framework and related tools. I have some similar application to use web api on .net core. please send a message for me to have discussion about details.