We run an online marketplace based on Ruby on Rails that allows users (landlords) to offer event spaces for rent. Tenants can find spaces and book these spaces online.
1. Tenant sends booking process authorizing the booking amount
2. Landlord has max. 7 days to accept. If he accepts, the payment is settled. If not, the authorized amount is released again.
We would like to use Stripe Connect ([login to view URL]) to collect payments and also pay them out to the relevant users.
In addition we sell subscriptions for listings. For this we would need the "normal" Stripe checkout.
The features we need for the platform:
- Checkout with stripe
- Allow users to add/remove payment method and authorize them (authorization token saved in our database)
- Allow users to add/remove payout methods (token saved in our database)
- Scheduled payouts to landlords through Stripe connect
- Refunds through stripe
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails expert who has extensive experience with Stripe and can execute this project fast and professionally.
Please add the results of the following 1+4+6 = ? to your bid so we see that you're not a bot.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $570 for this job
Hi , I would like to complete your project , If you want fully new website or you want us to fix any issue on your website send us message so we can build and design your [login to view URL] Allah