we want our lamp servers to be backed up with a customizable shell script.
The backup script will run daily, weekly and monthly, with slightly different parameters.
It must be able to :
- read a 'config file' with certain parameters (more info on this file in the attachment below)
- backup (recursively) specified folders using FTP (differential backup)
- backup all mysql databases. Each database must be a seperate .[url removed, login to view] SQL file compatible with phpMyAdmin for importing.
Important remark : special characters must be supported when exporting (like é, ç, ? , ...)
- mail a brief description of what has been backed up. (nr of files, nr of databases, time start, time stop, errors, ...)
You'll get access to our testing server. We'll put into our production servers.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Redhat Fedora Core 6