Build New Word Press Site
(1) ALL logo, data + pictures to be sent to developer.
(2) Add separate 4 x nested sub folders to past events folder &
Add nested sub folders to current event folder
Links to be provided
(3) Functionality needs to be a responsive word press template
(4) Functionality for the end user to move events from current events to past events on new website ,after the event has taken place on [url removed, login to view]
(5) Functionality for the end user to create new events on [url removed, login to view]
(6) For future events, end user needs to be able to extract 4 x EVENT Data to the current events folder.(To be advised)
(7) Load time must be fast
(8) Inserting new photos and content
(9) Use skype, freelancer and email to ensure that project can be completed successfully on time.
(10) Provide assistance with conference themed word press sites to run a professional multiple event based website.
(11) To be able to work on two milestones before project can be awarded.
(30 % upfront & 70 % 7 days after site is complete) - Milestones will be created by the developer and sent to the client
(12) Developer will provide client with sufficient opportunity to improve site's layout, page structure, content and pictures at no additional hourly rate within first 2 month period.
The developer team must ensure that they meet all the below requirements:
1. Quality of the project is critical
2. Project must be on time.
3. Quick and fast support due to any potential problem must be adhered to.
(3 month free delivery support included)
4. Clear communicator at all times in english via email and skype is required.
(same day support required)
5. Willing to develop a long term relationship for future projects
6. Fixed project pricing throughout our business relationship
7. Work on the project each and every day for a min of 4-5 hours until completion of the project on time.
23 freelancers are bidding on average R2080 for this job
Hello Let's explore the requirement and kindly let us know if you would like us to share our skills & experiences with previous development. Thanks and Regards Gourab