Script to interface to Google Speech API
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $21 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
We are looking for a freelancer to help us develop an interface to the Google Speech API.
We need a script that will do the following:
1. upload a .flac audio file to the Google Storage Bucket
2. activate the Google Speech API to convert the audio file into text
3. retrieve the text when the transcription is complete
4. delete the .flac audio file from the Google Storage Bucket
- the audio file will typically be in Spanish, English, Catalan, and perhaps other languages
- the audio file will be large, typically 30 minutes in length or longer
- no translation is needed between languages at this point
- the code may be written in any programming language
- the code must work in a linux environment
- we need the source code (of course)
- we have a google api and google bucket set up already
- there will likely be follow on work if the first phase of the engagement goes well.
- The ideal candidate will speak Spanish, though this is not a requirement
Please give details of how you would attack this project in your response. Any general responses will be discarded. Please contact us with any questions or comments.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online