Geedop is a supplier of industrial floor system products. We leverage 30 years of experience in floor maintenance to provide solutions to recurring floor problems in manufacturing facilities and warehouses across Mexico and the United States.
Our work is based on years of floor marking, restoration, polishing and maintenance experience for a variety of sectors.
About the Project
- To provide a Catalog of our products, where our customers can search and display categories of products, product detail and part/model numbers.
- To educate users about the company’s new and upcoming products
- To increase the number of email and phone inquiries
2.2 Website Information
- Current website is [url removed, login to view]
- The website has an estimated of 7 pages:
The highlight of the Homepage would be the responsive warehouse graphic map where clients can hover and click links on it.
The rest of the pages are Search Page, each Category’s Product Lists, Product Page, How to Buy, Quote Page, Customer Help and Sign In
- We require our website to be a dynamic website
- Predictive and reactive recommendation algorithms for related and upsell products
2.3 Key Audiences
- Prospective Customers and Clients
- Existing Clients / Returning Clients
* What we want our clients to do on our website is to view our selling products, help them find what they need and send us a quote providing their company & contact information. *
2.4 Technical Specification
- CMS Back-end to be use is Magento (latest version)
- Avoid Flash player for the website
- We will be using our own Amazon Web Services (AWS) Server
2.5 Non-Functional Requirements
2.5.1 Usability - Our website will be used on computers, tablets and mobile phones so it needs to be a responsive website
2.5.2 Response Times - A slow website can damage the sales figures. Visitors might abandon the website if it takes longer than a minute to load
2.5.3 Security - LogIn: Username & Password - length, special characters
2.6 Budget and Timescales
- Web developer is expected to send a quote after receiving the project specification to talk about the budget.
-He is giving an approximately of 4 weeks to redevelop the current website.
2.7 Procurement Process
- The company will provide the mock-up designs of the website: computer, tablet and mobile screen sizes and also high resolutions of the images, icons and videos and to be displayed
- The project is expecting to be done in 30 days