This bid is for the initial work on a long term project to build a website that lists online games, similar to [url removed, login to view] but will have a lot more features.
The website MUST be coded with PHP using the Laravel framework. I may be open to using another framework but PHP is necessary. MySQL, too.
You must be able to design and develop the site from the ground up.
This bid is for the following:
- The design of the site (HTML/SCSS). Any images are not necessary right now. You can just use placeholders for banners/images/logos etc.
- Pages to list all games using various filters and sorting.
- A page for the game listing. A way to add comments to the game listing. A page to write a review and rate the game out of 5 stars in 0.5 star increments.
- A voting system which resets weekly. A user should only be able to vote once per day. Precautions to prevent multiple votes must be taken. There should also be a page that a game can link to with a button to confirm a vote from a player.
- On the homepage, the top 10 games of the week should be displayed in a list, with a link to view the top 100 on a separate page.
A relatively small amount of work to start with, but I want to make sure that the coder is adequate before continuing with the project to completion. All future work will be given to the winning bidder if this project is carried out successfully. You can use [url removed, login to view] as a guideline. No admin/user authentication things are required yet, but this will be added in the future.
Your code must be elegant. I am a programmer myself, so I will be taking a look at the code and may make modifications/additions to it myself so it must be easily readable and follow the necessary coding standards.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $257 for this job
hello dear i am a laravel expert you can believe me or you can test me Relevant Skills and Experience HTML, Laravel, MySQL, PHP, Website Design Proposed Milestones $250 USD - 1