Using a supplied DWG file, you will need to create a SketchUp model of an art gallery. The art gallery will comprise of 1 long room. This gallery space is located in the top level of larger building.
Project specifications ::
1. Create a SketchUp model that will work with the current 2018 version /
2. Draw the SketchUp model from the DWG file /
3. The dimensions must be accurate at 1:1 ratio (real size) /
4. Control visibility by using layers (e.g. wall can be hidden, etc) /
5. Create inside room, celling and external walls /
6. Create the model in monotone (just white and grey)
Attached are some screen shots of the DWG file. Full file supplied upon awarding of the project.
Deadline: Require by Tuesday 23rd October.
There may also be potential for more work if things go will with this project.
I am a building architect. I have many experience in sketchup modelling from dwg file. I can complete your projects with a high quality and within a short time.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $275 for this job
hi, i am expert in building architecture by using sketchup, i have many experience in this field, i will provide you good result in short time, Please discuss your project, thanks
Hi Sir, I have interested for your project. I am experience sketchup designer . I will give gallery space 3d model in short time with proper scale. Best Regards, Mehedi
hi, i am expert in 3d modeling and rendering by using sketchup, i have many experience in this field, i will provide you good result in short time, Please discuss your project, thanks