to
to
to
Type
Skills
Languages
    Job State
    2,000 thread jobs found, pricing in AUD

I am looking for a ghostwriter to create 10 "listicle" style threads listing out famous advertisement examples. I need you to source (can total use chatgpt) 10 unique ads, for 10 separate threads all similar to this one: Groups of ads, for each of the 10 can include but are not limited to: Food products Car brands Athletics brands (nike, lululemon, adidas) Business brands (hubspot, salesforce...) Need these inside a google doc ASAP WE NEED: 1. The brand name 2. The name of the agency that made that ad **** 3. The picutre

$101 (Avg Bid)
    $101 Avg Bid
    15 bids

Logo for sports business. Discussed in other thread : 320264498

$141 (Avg Bid)
    $141 Avg Bid
    1 bids

...game section). Hot Takes Section: This area will be dedicated to freelance writers and bloggers to share their unique insights and opinions about the gaming industry. They will submit these to me for approval and I will post them after reviewing. It will also serve as a platform for thought-provoking and unique content that also allows registered users of the site to be able to comment in a thread-style discussion similar to under each hot take. Online Store: The website will feature an online store with affiliate links to various merchandise, gaming software, and hardware. This store will provide users with easy access to products related to the gaming world and bargains/deals across the web as well. It will also have a way for users of the site to purchase apparel (tsh...

$1939 (Avg Bid)
    $1939 Avg Bid
    65 bids

Hi, I am looking for a writer who can create a variety of posts for my website, these will include video, link, text and image posts. I am looking for a writer who write in a non formal manner, I don't want anything that sounds too professionally written. For example the way someone would reply or make a thread on a forum is the style of writing that I am looking for. It must be very free flowing and easy to read. The content can be written on anything as long as it's interesting and not copied from somewhere else. All content must be original and will be checked using plagiarism software this includes chat gpt. This is on going for the right person so please get in touch. Thanks

$29 (Avg Bid)
    $29 Avg Bid
    92 bids

I am looking for a skilled developer with experience in C# and Avalonia to build a client server app. The primary function of the app will be communication. Re...function of the app will be communication. Requirements: - Experience in C# and Avalonia - Ability to create a simple UI - Strong problem-solving skills The clients will connect to the server via TCP / sockets. The client will have 3 screens, wait list, table view (1 table with 9 chairs), and home screen. The client and server should be able to send messages to each other (async) so that the UI thread isn't tied up. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of client server architecture and be able to design and implement a communication system. They should also be able to create a simple and intuitive ...

$269 (Avg Bid)
    $269 Avg Bid
    11 bids

Hi Petko I hope you are OK You well done a job for me. Ref: https://www.freelancer.com/messages/thread/314881070?filter=active Now I need the names of phones from this website: Countries: Oman , UAE , Bahrain , Kuwait, KSA, Qatar.

$451 (Avg Bid)
    $451 Avg Bid
    1 bids

I need the expertise of experienced mechanical/electrical engineer/s to give basic advice on how a product could work. Said product will be an adaptation of already existing exploratory core sampling orientation tools. These tools attach to an inner tube which is then lowered into a barrel, drilling is commenced, when drilling is compl...then lowered into a barrel, drilling is commenced, when drilling is completed the tool logs the bottom of the hole, the inner tube is brought up, we then access the tools log via a phone which tells us where to mark the core sample. The tool needs to be a closed system to be kept dry so it would need to use its battery carefully and efficiency. Approximate size is 80mm long 50mm in diameter. With thread on one end and a shaft able to fit through the...

$162 (Avg Bid)
    $162 Avg Bid
    19 bids

Good morning Mohammed, I have a problem when i message you it says "'unfortunately you are not allowed to send a message to this thread".

$15 (Avg Bid)
    $15 Avg Bid
    1 bids

I am looking for a skilled freelancer to digitise my text-based logo for embroidery on a hoodie. The logo is currently in vector format (AI, EPS, SVG). All logos will be embroidered in white thread. It is important that the embroidery looks the same as the logo mockups and maintains quality after the garment is washed multiple times. There are two logos: Front Logo Size: ~7cm x ~2cm Filename: Back Logo Size: ~40cm x 3cm Filename: Back Mockup attached Filename: Skills and experience required: - Proficiency in digitizing logos for embroidery - Experience working with vector file formats - Knowledge of color matching techniques - Familiarity with embroidery on cotton fabric

$17 (Avg Bid)
    $17 Avg Bid
    6 bids
    $119 Avg Bid
    22 bids

...write a script / code for the following: We have a folder called "inbox", the inbox folder receives approx 50 - 100 xml files per min. We have a regular cron running, that reads 1 xml at a time and processes the file accordingly. Due to the volume of xml files arriving in the inbox folder, it is taking us longer to process all the files. We are now looking into ways how we can implement a multi thread channel, where we can process these xml files simultaneously, rather than 1 by 1. You need to consider the following: 1. XML files have been uploaded successfully in the "inbox" folder before its sent for processing. 2. Maintain error logs 3. Create an option where we can configure the number of simultaneous processing. 4. Have a robust process of preventing...

$310 (Avg Bid)
    $310 Avg Bid
    38 bids

I am looking for a VFX artist or person who knows Rottoscope. Task is to remove transparent visible thread from 3 shots of my short film. Please take a look at the screenshots. Duration of the shots is less than 30 seconds. There is a thin thread that we used to pull the robot and it is visible in some shots due to light reflection. I tried to remove it in Davinci Resolve with Masking Teachnique. It worked in one shot but in the others the grass is moving so it is difficult to do the same.

$140 (Avg Bid)
    $140 Avg Bid
    7 bids

...a strong portfolio showcasing their creativity and skills. Company/Brand Name: Al Khaiyaat Specific Elements/Ideas: So it should be a logo and should have the name in Arabic and English along with the logo. The logo should be a corporate logo. My basic idea for the logo itself is to have a K . The straight line of the K should be a thread yarn and the two lines could represent two parts of a scissor and the straight line of the K should have a nice thread looking. Color Scheme/Aesthetic: The client prefers a bright and colorful color scheme for the logo. Skills and Experience: - Strong portfolio showcasing logo design skills and creativity - Ability to incorporate specific elements or ideas into the logo design - Experience in creating bright and colorful logo desi...

$23 (Avg Bid)
    $23 Avg Bid
    42 bids

I will need to receive shipments within a week of placing an order with you. Please only bid if you can do this. I need a seamstress who can make girls swimwear from patterns I provide. They will need to be fully lined. The fabric will be mailed directly to you. You will need to provide your own machines, thread, etc.. These need to be done professionally and finished with a coverstitch. Please make your quote per piece.

$376 (Avg Bid)
    Local
    $376 Avg Bid
    1 bids

I am looking for an expert with experience in Java monitoring tools that you can use to constantly check how Tomcat is doing and report this kind of thing. I have a server in production that sometime hangs while creating/editing orders. The stack trace from the error below contains a call to saveData 2023-09-21 13:...check how Tomcat is doing and report this kind of thing. I have a server in production that sometime hangs while creating/editing orders. The stack trace from the error below contains a call to saveData 2023-09-21 13:29:21 ERROR [Executor,uuid:0625766:2, clientid: 2FE09A3B-0FEB-4978-9A44-A7CA98A4C49C] - => : unable to create new native thread If you understand this type of errors and know how to fix it, contact me.

$773 (Avg Bid)
    $773 Avg Bid
    30 bids

Project Title: Translate Python to GOLANG Python Code Version: 3.x GOLANG Version Requirements: No specific version required Python Code Complexity Level: Intermediate I have a python code which is 15kb python file, 300 line. I used AI tools but couldn't translate this code :) It's multi-thread concorrenct web request script. I want to make it with golang with better performance. It should use maxroutine. No need docker. I want someone who will deliver now please. It's requires concorrency and multi tasks in requests.

$250 (Avg Bid)
    $250 Avg Bid
    17 bids

I am looking for a skilled freelancer to convert my MyBB forum into an HTML version. The specific features and functionalities that need to be replicated include thread creation and replies. Requirements: - Experience with MyBB and HTML - Ability to convert dynamic features into static HTML - Attention to detail to ensure accurate replication of the forum - Expertise in using software to download a live forum to local using the tools best suited for this - The freelancer has to know how to retrieve images that were placed on imgur onto the threads - In the end the forum must be uploaded to a mega account in a way that all links work, so that it will be easier for us to replace imgur photos by another image provider, also the anonymity links must be there. - I could use HTTrack t...

$38 (Avg Bid)
    $38 Avg Bid
    19 bids

...mind, but I am open to hearing your suggestions and creative interpretations. Whether it be using my initials, nature-inspired elements or something entirely new, I am excited to see what you come up with! I originally envisioned something such as this: text along the lines of “made for you by Cari” and is surrounded by line drawings of my various interests: sewing machine, cake stand, needle and thread, Ball mason jar, kitchen aid mixer, pie, rustic sourdough loaf, etc. I could add more to the list if needed, too! I look forward to seeing your designs and to collaborating with you on this logo!...

$45 (Avg Bid)
    Guaranteed
    $45
    108 entries

...Full-Color Customizations – change every element with ease including shortcodes Features Made with: Flutter 2.10 Null Safety Flutter Widgets used Easy to understand layouts Well organized Documentation 30+ Premium mobile screens, enhance your product design workflow 100% customisable Includes Pages Intro Login Verify OTP Profile Input Details Home Users User Details Story Create Story Messages Messages Thread Details Message Menu Popup Profile Video Call Notification Settings User Details Menu Ideal skills and experience for the job include: - Proficiency in iOS and Android app development - Experience working on social networking apps - Strong knowledge of UI/UX design principles - Ability to troubleshoot and debug existing code - Familiarity with integrating APIs and t...

$1929 (Avg Bid)
    $1929 Avg Bid
    122 bids
    Trophy icon logo done for business Ended

Please provide me with a logo for a sewing business. The name of the business is The HeART of Sewing please include a heat and thread and needle.

$33 (Avg Bid)
    Guaranteed
    $33
    237 entries

CNC Programmer Needed for Internal and External Thread Programming Skills and Experience: - Proficient in CNC programming - Expertise in programming both internal and external threads - Strong understanding of thread dimensions and specifications - Ability to work with specific dimensions provided by the client - Attention to detail and accuracy in thread programming - Experience in meeting tight deadlines Project Overview: We are seeking a skilled CNC programmer to handle the programming of both internal and external threads for our project. The ideal candidate will have experience in programming threads of various dimensions and specifications. The project requires the following: - Programming of both internal and external threads - Working with specific dimensio...

$524 (Avg Bid)
    $524 Avg Bid
    5 bids

I am looking for a Python developer with experience in webscraping to help me scrape thread topics from the Quora forum. The data should be scraped and saved in CSV format. Ideal Skills and Experience: - Proficiency in Python and webscraping libraries such as BeautifulSoup and Selenium - Experience in scraping data from forums or similar websites - Familiarity with the Quora forum and its structure - Knowledge of data formatting and saving in CSV format

$35 (Avg Bid)
    $35 Avg Bid
    17 bids

Hi Muhammad M., here the MS to this job https://www.freelancer.com/messages/thread/295033324?filter=active i calculate 10 hours / 20€/Hour

$316 (Avg Bid)
    $316 Avg Bid
    1 bids

We are seeking a skilled full-stack developer to build a simple responsive website designed to process text with AI tools. The site will also feature user registration, login, and a subscription-b...Sequelize as the ORM. 3. Authentication: with JWT for route protection. 4. Payment Gateway: Stripe (or anything else as long as we support both card and PayPal payments). Additional Information: 1. The core algorithm for text processing is already developed and will not be provided. We just need an explanation on how to integrate it with frontend. 2. We also possess a detailed ChatGPT thread that step-by-step elucidates the development process, which will be shared as a guide if needed. Budget: $190 Deadline: 26/9 (we need live-site access so we constantly monitor the development)

$244 (Avg Bid)
    $244 Avg Bid
    33 bids

I am looking for a developer to create an extension for Flarum, a popular forum software. This project is for personal use. Specific Features and Functionalities: 1. Sign up with username and password. No email or phone number to verify. But leave 3 security questions to verify the answer( if someone forgets his password or wants to change it) 2. Comment thread like quora. But put a words limitation on comment and reply. 3. Points/reputation system - Addition of points - Deduction of points - Access Level based on Points - Access Control System integration with current features - Points Management in the backend Preferred Language: - The extension should be developed in PHP. Ideal Skills and Experience: - Strong proficiency in PHP and experience with developing extensions for ...

$4043 (Avg Bid)
    $4043 Avg Bid
    64 bids

I am looking for a skilled developer to build a thread enabled smart switch that is compatible with both Alexa and Google Home. The switch should have the following specific features and functionalities: - On/off control - The preferred power source for the smart switch is hardwired. The ideal candidate for this project should have experience in developing smart home devices, specifically in building thread enabled devices. Knowledge of integrating with voice assistants such as Alexa and Google Home is also required. The developer should be able to implement the on/off control feature and ensure that the smart switch is compatible with both Alexa and Google Home. Additionally, knowledge of electrical engineering and expertise in designing and building hardwired power sou...

$2033 (Avg Bid)
    $2033 Avg Bid
    1 bids

Hi Kadir S., i tried to message you , but it is not going through on our thread

$15 (Avg Bid)
    $15 Avg Bid
    1 bids

I will provide with an application with the following features. 1. The application will take ASIN feed file (txt). 2. It will run through all ASIN and generate availability report. 3. The application will be able to handle multiple SP-API Keysets and work as multi thread application to achieve maximum possible speed while balancing the Keys Quota. This application will take 12-15 days.

$1128 (Avg Bid)
    $1128 Avg Bid
    1 bids

...the option to work with multi-threading. Being a Golang library, Golang objects can't be sent to C#, so a function will be made where the library is started, and several instances of the library can be opened concurrently/parallel. - There will be a way to obtain the number of instances, and some way to call an instance individually through an ID or some identifier for each instance. - The multi-thread part will be applied last, first you need to program the HTTP library to be used according to my C# project, I already have the part where you can send strings, and values from C# to Golang and it can be read from correct way. Also to send structures. - If you think you have experience in Golang, are an advanced programmer quite familiar with concurrency and creating librari...

$388 (Avg Bid)
    $388 Avg Bid
    10 bids

...the option to work with multi-threading. Being a Golang library, Golang objects can't be sent to C#, so a function will be made where the library is started, and several instances of the library can be opened concurrently/parallel. - There will be a way to obtain the number of instances, and some way to call an instance individually through an ID or some identifier for each instance. - The multi-thread part will be applied last, first you need to program the HTTP library to be used according to my C# project, I already have the part where you can send strings, and values from C# to Golang and it can be read from correct way. Also to send structures. - If you think you have experience in Golang, are an advanced programmer quite familiar with concurrency and creating librari...

$1040 (Avg Bid)
    $1040 Avg Bid
    16 bids

...{"t":{"$date":"2023-09-07T00:54:19.884+00:00"},"s":"I", "c":"REPL", "id":4794602, "ctx":"initandlisten","msg":"Attempting to enter quiesce mode"} │ │ {"t":{"$date":"2023-09-07T00:54:19.885+00:00"},"s":"I", "c":"-", "id":6371601, "ctx":"initandlisten","msg":"Shutting down the FLE Crud thread pool"} │ │ {"t":{"$date":...

$35 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $35 / hr Avg Bid
    18 bids

...20xx Select Connect to SQL Server Server name: BUS5WB Select Windows Authentication. Database: WideWorldImporters Click options->Connection Properties and change connect to database to Database in assessment ==== It’s a remote login In that u have to do assessment. ===== Client - I need video of complete work done using Remote Login ========== Client to Tutor Mail Tutor to Client Mail Thread ==== I think u have to use what’s available I’ve emailed our actual professor as well and sharing their reply ====== Tutor Reply 1- Hi Navya, You are not supposed to create anything on the WWI database. ----- Tutor Reply 2 - Hi Navya, Hope you've been keeping well. Thanks for your query. The first assessment does not require any implementation. See atta...

$302 (Avg Bid)
    $302 Avg Bid
    7 bids

...associations and NGOs will meet to explore how they can work together for a common goal, talk to each other, get to know each other and see how, together, they can improve social conditions in Cantabria. The concept we want to convey has a lot to do with the theory of the 6 degrees of separation, the red thread concept, etc... and we want to symbolize how through this thread all NGOs share ideals and objectives, even if they are all different from each other. We want to use this red thread concept to make something creative as an official poster. Above all, creativity. We can introduce the map of Cantabria in some way in the design, even if it is symbolic. (Cantabria is a region in northern Spain, search on Google to see the map). It will be the official poster of...

$80 (Avg Bid)
    Guaranteed
    $80
    47 entries

Hello everyone, I am looking for a talented freelancer to design a logo that I can use for my baseball cap business. I would just like it in DST format so I can get it printed on a baseball cap. I will choose thread colors. The hat I need the logo for is a baseball cap, and I have very specific elements that I would like to be included in the logo. I also have a color scheme that I prefer, with specific colors that I would like to see used in the logo's design. I am looking for an experienced freelancer to create a logo that really represents my business, with colors and designs that fit the theme I am after. I look forward to seeing the results - I'm sure this project will yield something great!

$41 (Avg Bid)
    $41 Avg Bid
    81 bids

I'm looking for someone to create and post a thread on /r/PCGaming, with the purpose of promotion. I'm open to any suggestions in terms of content and ideas, as I'm not sure what would be the best approach for this. I'm looking for someone with experience in Reddit marketing and with a high Karma points on Reddit, who can craft an interesting post that will capture the attention of the subreddit, therefore helping us with promotional purposes. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

$23 (Avg Bid)
    $23 Avg Bid
    13 bids

Are you a visionary Graphic Designer with a passion for web design, ready to shape our online identity and captivate audiences through impactful collateral and email campaigns? If you're adept at weaving elegance into every digital thread and have a knack for generating compelling responses, we want you to be our Web-Focused Graphic Designer. About You: Experienced with Luxury Real Estate, High Fashion and Jewelry, Luxury Travel or Luxury Brands, you are expert at finding our uniqueness, pushing design and communication boundaries, fostering deep and lasting customer connections and delivering design solutions that seamlessly blend sophistication with interactivity, leaving a lasting impression and a bias towards action. About Us: Seafair Yachts is an iconic South Florida venue...

$4514 - $7523
    Sealed
    $4514 - $7523
    60 bids

I am looking for a skilled conventional miller and turner who can work on both milling and turning projects. The ideal candidate should have experience in handling large-scale projects involving multiple components or complex parts...components or complex parts. Skills and experience required for this job include: - Proficiency in conventional milling and turning techniques This position is for a highly skilled and experienced CONVENTIONAL machinist. We are looking for someone to work on conventional machines (mill, lathe, drilling). We are looking for someone with advances skills (for example, you must be able to thread on the lathe) and lots of experience on conventional machines. We are looking for someone who is consistent and reliable as this position is permanent and ...

$3 - $12 / hr
    Local
    $3 - $12 / hr
    0 bids

Need someone to improve the loading time of website from 3.89s to 1.5-1.8s. i have already install all the optimize and delete cache plugin, i need someone to do more . https://www.dilap...Performance score. DIAGNOSTICS Avoid enormous network payloads Total size was 24,427 KiB Serve static assets with an efficient cache policy 110 resources found Ensure text remains visible during webfont load Image elements do not have explicit width and height Minimize main-thread work 8.3 s Avoid an excessive DOM size 987 elements Reduce JavaScript execution time 1.3 s Avoid chaining critical requests 47 chains found Largest Contentful Paint element 11,470 ms Avoid large layout shifts 2 elements found Avoid long main-thread tasks 20 long tasks found Avoid non-composited animations 2 animat...

$55 (Avg Bid)
    $55 Avg Bid
    14 bids

Attaching a debug error when trying to run a simple thread inside an exist project. I can't send the project, but need to solve it. If you know how please let me know your price, and let's solve it. Thanks.

$176 (Avg Bid)
    $176 Avg Bid
    4 bids

JOB IS PAYING $2 PER HOUR. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH PAYMENT RATE. DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU CAN COME UP WITH FULL DETAILED, SPECIFIC, ORIGINAL, CUSTOM MADE IDEAS. I'm looking for marketers, creative thinkers and problem solvers that can come up with some marketing & content ideas for a group of famous ...Some of these creators do Music, some are comedians, some are podcasters. -It is not required, but having a good idea of what is going on in American Black culture will be very helpful in this job. Your job will be to come up with creative ideas that will grow these content creators brands. It can be product ideas, content ideas, podcast episode ideas, product ideas, etc, etc. You will be on a thread/chat with other Freelancers collaborating on ideas for thes...

$5 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $5 / hr Avg Bid
    12 bids

JOB IS PAYING $2 PER HOUR. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH PAYMENT RATE. DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU CAN COME UP WITH FULL DETAILED, SPECIFIC, ORIGINAL, CUSTOM MADE IDEAS. I'm looking for marketers, creative thinkers and problem solvers that can come up with some marketing & content ideas for a group of famous ...Some of these creators do Music, some are comedians, some are podcasters. -It is not required, but having a good idea of what is going on in American Black culture will be very helpful in this job. Your job will be to come up with creative ideas that will grow these content creators brands. It can be product ideas, content ideas, podcast episode ideas, product ideas, etc, etc. You will be on a thread/chat with other Freelancers collaborating on ideas for thes...

$3 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $3 / hr Avg Bid
    5 bids

...Commercial vehicles - Business for Sales - Business Wanted - Business Partners Wanted - Takeover - Franchise - Business Guide - Free & Easy ( User posting their business events / their availability to work , or discussion . Like creating categories for freelancer in the country region ( swimming instructor / piano teacher / etc & other categories like “Earning Money Opportunities ” ( forum thread ) For example, user post the availability of their time ( date range , location preference , types of jobs they interested via checkbox , their age range ) The backend system will automatically Match and advertiser whose job hiring match. Business services drop-down tab -Mortgage Loan - Financing - iT services **( this is the collaboration in which c...

$7132 (Avg Bid)
    $7132 Avg Bid
    137 bids

...features including the "Accurate Stitch Regulator" for Ruler work and Free Motion! Slide 5 pic 4- See how great the Acufeed Flex can be for layered fabric slide 6 pic 5 - Learn how to use mutiple feet including the HP Foot Pic 6 - The Ruler Work Foot Pic 7- The "O" Foot for piecing Pic 8 - Event includes giveaways, inspiration, and a Class Kit with a new Westalee Quilting Ruler, Fabric, Thread, $10 in Fun Money and more! pics 9+ throw in for excitmenet final slide - Sign Up Today! Learn more in the comments below!...

$166 (Avg Bid)
    Urgent Guaranteed
    $166
    18 entries

...multithreaded but we obviously not using the threading properly at the moment in time. We are after someone who can work with our lead developer to work through the issues and solve the problems we are facing (easily could be issues with how we are managing memory and resources or more basic multithreading problems). Currently we are taking a simplistic approach of putting thousands of tasks on the thread pool and most of the tasks require us to take data from local memory and then apply simple processing. Scope of the Project: - Develop a module for an existing application Expected Timeframe: - We are expecting this to take somewhere from a few hours to a day with our senior developer, most likely on a teams call pair programming. For a highly skilled individual this...

$68 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $68 / hr Avg Bid
    48 bids

...multithreaded but we obviously not using the threading properly at the moment in time. We are after someone who can work with our lead developer to work through the issues and solve the problems we are facing (easily could be issues with how we are managing memory and resources or more basic multithreading problems). Currently we are taking a simplistic approach of putting thousands of tasks on the thread pool and most of the tasks require us to take data from local memory and then apply simple processing. Scope of the Project: - Develop a module for an existing application Expected Timeframe: - We are expecting this to take somewhere from a few hours to a day with our senior developer, most likely on a teams call pair programming. For a highly skilled individual this...

$88 / hr (Avg Bid)
    Urgent
    $88 / hr Avg Bid
    34 bids

...street! I have imagine lots of vegetation and why not 2 swings! I would like vegetation on the ceiling, something elegant, modern and trendy. In the ground floor, people will share tapas and cocktails. We will have DJs sometime, so people need to have space to dance a little bit. I was thinking on bench in front of the bar. The first floor is separated on 3 spaces. It would be nice to have a common thread. People will share drinks & tapas, they can as well work (I have imagined to transform the first room into a seminar room when needed), they can play game. Specific requirements for this project include: - Finalizing the layout and design of the restaurant based on my rough idea. I have some initial concepts in mind, but need help refining and finalizing the details. - T...

$263 (Avg Bid)
    $263 Avg Bid
    71 bids

...(from 35 to 75 feet in length, preferably sailing catamarans). The leads must be middle to high-income earners who have an interest in sailing and are living, have interests in, or working in Asia. The leads should be for people who have activities and interests in the region anywhere between Hong Kong and Cape Town. We have many clients from Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and the US- The common thread is that they all have interests in our region, and are actively interested and involved in sailing. English speakers only. This project requires being able to identify potential customers who fit this criterion and then deliver them as sales leads that meet the established criteria. The leads must be reliable and accurate to make sure this project succeeds. The output needs to b...

$603 (Avg Bid)
    $603 Avg Bid
    10 bids

$5 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $5 / hr Avg Bid
    6 bids

Phase 1 as discussed in thread: 307893769

$587 (Avg Bid)
    $587 Avg Bid
    1 bids

$5 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $5 / hr Avg Bid
    8 bids

Top thread Community Articles